Of all the Android rooting apps in the market, there is the Kingroot Application which dominates throughout for most users across the globe. However, there are users who wish to remove or uninstall the application after use. We are here with this article to explain How to uninstall Kingroot App and to Unroot Android devices if need be.
We all understand that gaining root access for the Android devices is no big deal. Most people can do it on their own without extreme knowledge of Software analysis or program setup. However, the knowledge to unroot Android devices is still not that clear to most.
If you are also looking for the information to uninstall Kingroot App and Unroot Android devices then this article is the one that you should read through.
Steps to uninstall Kingroot App & unroot Android
There are circumstances when the users may wish to use Kingroot to get root access on his/her device for some time. After using the apps and games or other resources, the user may try to restore or gain the default settings back. Even when you go to the settings section of the apps and access the “uninstall” tab for Kingroot, you will see that the selection cannot be made.
Well, a factory reset is also not a wise decision to make. If you do that then the unroot process may be in trouble. So, instead of risking it, here is what you need to do. Follow the instructions in this section so that you may successfully unroot Android devices and also uninstall Kingroot App from the device;
- Access the settings menu on your Android device and go to the “Security” settings section.
- Scroll down to enter the “Advanced Settings” menu followed by the “Device Administrators” tab.
- In this tab, there will be various options amongst which you will select the “Kingroot” option there.
- We will have to deactivate it by tapping on the slide bar next to it.
- A confirmation will pop up asking whether you are sure you want to deactivate “Kingroot” as a device administrator. Select “Deactivate” there and then exit the settings panel.
- Then, launch the Kingroot App on your device to perform the unroot Android process.
- When the application loads, select the menu icon and in the drop-down options select “Settings -> Uninstall Kingroot App”
- A pop-up message will appear that reads as removing the root app will make you lose root access. Select “Continue” option there.
- Again a confirmation message will pop up asking whether you wish to continue to uninstall Kingroot App or not. Select “OK” tab there.
- This will first trigger the unroot Android process followed by the uninstall process.
Finally, the device will reboot with the completion of the unroot and the uninstall processes. Both the processes will take place subsequently so you will not have to do it separately. Follow these instructions carefully to get through the process without any trouble.
On this note, we would like to wrap up this article now. We hope that all of the readers are now able to carry out the steps to uninstall Kingroot App and unroot Android devices easily. If you have any query regarding the process, then report it to kingrootapkdownloads.Thank you, dear readers.